The complete, final program, as well as general conference information, is now available in PDF form here.
Papers to be presented include the following:
- Hendry and Pretis Model Selection and Shift Detection: General to Specific Modeling in Climatology
- McKitrick and Vogelsang HAC-Robust Trend Comparisons Among Climate Series With Possible Intercept Shifts
- Beenstock, Reingewertz and Paldor Polynomial Cointegration Tests of Anthropogenic Impact on Global Warming
- Ventosa, Herez and Catalina Long-memory and the Sea Level-Temperature Relationship: a Fractional Cointegration Approach
- Lovejoy Using scaling, fluctuation analysis to quantify natural and anthropogenic climate change
- Stern Robust Granger Causality Testing of the Effect of Natural and Anthropogenic Radiative Forcings on Global Temperature
- Karner Stationary long memory or nonstationary series with stationary increments?
- Essex Does Laboratory-Scale Physics Obstruct the Development of a Theory for Climate?
- McCulloch Posterior Confidence Intervals in linear calibration problems
- Davidson Modeling the Interactions in Paleoclimate Data from Ice Cores
- Suteanu Surface Air Temperature Pattern Variability in the Canadian Maritimes
- van Wijngaarden Examination of Archival Data for Inhomogeneities and Determination of Climate Change in North America
- Beenstock, Felsenstein, Frank & Reingewertz Tide gauge data and the measurement of Sea Level Rise
- McKitrick Encompassing Tests of Socioeconomic Signals in Surface Climate Data